Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

In my dream last night, I was indoors, waiting for the rain to go away, when suddenly, the rain turned to snow. The flakes were huge, the size of quarters at least, and perfectly formed, each one unique. It was quite a sight to behold.


I ran out the front door to the white blanket that had unfolded over all the green, but instead of taking it all in, I was more concerned with finding my camera (I was especially intent on using my digital macro setting) so I could capture the beauty. By the time I found it, the snowflakes had melted.

I think God was trying to tell me something.

I find myself easily caught up in future events, or past events, that I often forget to enjoy the present time that I've been blessed with.

I'm making it my goal to enjoy each day's snowflakes as they come.

Thanks for dreams, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment